2014年3月12日 星期三

Nam Sang Wai under wei-wei's camera.


Due to my penpower is out of order, so this blog wrote in English.

 My classmate's daughter took us to Nam Sang Wai on 19. January 2014. We took a bus from HK Island to Kowloon Hung Hum to catch a train to Yuen Long, then took a taxi to there. 













We cross the river on a boat to Yuen Long Centre.





              We did not see any big birds while we were there,
                    but we saw some birds photos near the pier.
          These two beautiful birds were from the photo which I like.
                                      




17 則留言:

  1. good morning, you are no good, post all the places which I wish to go.

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Hahaha.... you say I am so good or NO good.

      刪除
    2. thanks for posting all these nice photos.

      刪除
  2. those photos are very good shot.

    回覆刪除
  3. 南生圍風景都唔錯,唔睇雀都可以去.

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Do you go there sometimes? It was the first time I went there.

      刪除
  4. 回覆
    1. Mei, it's a nice big park we should go for a visit.

      刪除
  5. It seems as the weather is not good. But you shoot very nice, i like it.

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. It's a fine day, because I was using a auto small camera, and I'm not smart to take photo.

      刪除
  6. 唔得,我一定要找日去去南生圍影相 ……

    回覆刪除
  7. Weiwei:你拍攝南生園很美,把整個南生園活生生地出現眼前,勾起我歲月的回憶,可惜時光一去不復回,留下的衹有思念!

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. 小葉, 人生就是如此的"緣生緣滅", 縱然不能天長地久, 卻曾經擁用。

      刪除