2014年3月17日 星期一

The change in Central I saw when I was in HK .


I saw this Old Victoria Harbour picture near Star Ferry Dec.2014 
 
                        

I took the following 4 photos from City Hall 6th floor. 


 
 

International Commerce Centre (ICC) 

 
International Finance Centre (ifc) took from city hall garden.
 






                                          Statue Square







Chow Tai Fook place former was Dragon Seed Store. 




                                 painting on the old central market  




10 則留言:

  1. it changes a lot when I came back from Beijing.

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. It's getting better day by day. I love all the new parks.

      刪除
  2. 我都快認不出來啦。great look 。

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Hi my dear, I miss you so much and I'm glad to see you come to visit me!

      刪除
  3. 香港...社會, 城市建設在進步中, 但也有好多地方在退步中....

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. For me, I just care and happy to see 社會, 城市建設在進步中!

      刪除
  4. 牆上的畫好得意 , 我住在香港也沒有看過 , 謝謝妳的分享我才知有這些地方 .

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. I left HK for USA in 1910, the central market wall was white, but this time I saw the wall has pretty drawing.

      刪除